Last updated on February 27th, 2019
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the ChicoDesigns.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the ChicoDesigns.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ChicoDesigns.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the ChicoDesigns.com web site is provided “as is”. ChicoDesigns.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ChicoDesigns.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. We are not responsible for websites meeting specific legal standards, industry standards, or privacy regulations. The website owner takes responsibility for whether sites have privacy policies, terms and services, GDPR compliance, SSL certificates, adequate security, or other related items.
Any claim relating to the ChicoDesigns.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In no event shall ChicoDesigns.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the ChicoDesigns.com Internet site, even if authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the ChicoDesigns.com web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ChicoDesigns.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ChicoDesigns.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ChicoDesigns.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Payments are due within 21 days of the invoice being sent out. If you have trouble making a payment contact us for additional payment options (email@example.com) before the invoice becomes past due. A late fee of 10% will be applied to past due invoices. We may decide to remove our content from delinquent customer websites: all content and work done by us belongs to us until payments for the work is complete. Hosting may be temporarily disabled for sites that are 3 or more months behind in paying hosting fees. Invoices not paid within 90 days of being sent out may be referred to a collection agency.
Termination of Accounts
Accounts that are more than 90 days late on payments may be terminated. This includes deletion of files we are hosting, databases, email accounts, server configuration, user profiles, and more. We will not save any data or content from terminated accounts, and are not responsible for loss of content or data from accounts that are terminated. The client is responsible for backing up of their data in the case that the account is terminated.
ChicoDesigns.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ChicoDesigns.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.